Friday, February 27, 2015

Closed for Business... Mostly


Hey, Gang!

Anyone who's been reading this blog (thank you!) has probably figured out by now that it's closed for business... mostly.  I may still come in and wander through the halls the odd time; respond to some comments and maybe even post new material at some point in the future... but for the most part, I think I'm done with keeping up with these blood-smeared maidens.

Quite honestly, the darkness grew too thick at times. Although true crimes (and the women who commit them) has always been and continues to be a point of fascination for me, I am no longer certain that dwelling here really makes the dark spots any brighter.

I will leave everything here (mostly) as it is so that folks can continue to view the information.

Thank you again for reading. It's been great discussing these case files with you all!

Kind regards,

Miss Kitty


9 comments:

  1. I know it's not good to live in the darkness for too long. But I've pointed several people here to your site - the ones who don't quite believe that the 'blood-smeared maidens' even exist except as victims. Your site has been a point of light (more accurately shining the light into the dark, dank places) that provides the warning to others that those places exist, and not just in their imaginations.

    Thank you for all you've done here, and for putting in your tour of duty in the trenches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Marie Barton on Facebook. She is a white female married to a black male. Is that Karla? You can find her on Jerry homolka's friend list. Jerry is on Karla's mom's list. Make me sick to my stomach to think that she smiling after all that she has done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Marie Banton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anoymous, can you post links to Jerry and Dorothy's Facebook pages?

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information.Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.


    Best Waterproof Mascara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contents of this website are good and appreciative.

    Hair courses essex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    Drying Hair (Blow Dry) Course

    ReplyDelete